How can we help you?
You can browse the topics below to find what you are looking for or click here to write to us.
- Mintpay facilitates retailers to offer installment options for online shoppers, allowing a purchase to be paid for in 3 installments over a period of 2 months.
Simply select what you like to buy from our shop directory and select mintpay as the payment option at checkout. If you are a first time customer, you will have to enter your payment details as usual, returning shoppers simply log in to make the purchase. Simple isn't it?
After you check out, the goods will be shipped to you by the retailer. If you want to see your payment schedule you can do so by logging in to your mintpay account. We will automatically take the money from your debit or credit card on the respective installement due dates.
- In order to use mintpay, you first need to create an account. Click here to be navigated to the signup page.
- At mintpay we love helping our customers plan, buy and pay goods that you need without losing control of your money. So we aim to help you better manage your cashflow.
- Mintpay payment service is offered for shoppers who:
- Are Sri Lankan nationality
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have a valid Sri Lankan NIC or passport
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number
- Provide a valid delivery address within Sri Lanka
- Be authorised to use a Sri Lankan issued credit or debit card to make the purchase
- Mintpay service is absolutely free as long as you pay your dues on time. The only fees are for late payments. We will send you email when your payments are due so there aren't surprises.
- When you place an order through mintpay, you will be required to add a payment method. Your installment amount will be deducted from your respective payment method on due date.
- Mintpay is committed to making sure you stick to your repayment plan. We will send you reminders closer to your payment due dates.
However, if you do miss to pay, we will immediately stop you from making any further purchase through mintpay and you will incur a late fee of Rs 500/- per missed payment. At mintpay, we promote responsible spending. Hence we will do our best to remind you of the payments due.
- You will pay your first payment of 33% of your purchase at the time of purchase.The second installment is due 30 days from the day of purchase. The third installment will be due 30 days after your second installment.
You can log in to your mintpay account to check the exact due dates.
- At mintpay we are committed to high standards we set ourselves to encourage responsible spending. And that is why we will be sending you reminders when a payment is almost due so you won't incur any late fee.
- You will pay the 33% of the order value at the point of purchase. The remaining will be split equally over the next two months
- Mintpay aids you to have better control over your finance. However, the deilvery and quality of the goods and services you buy is always the responsibility of the retailer. This means that you need to get in touch with the retailer if a delivery is taking longer or something is missing or damaged. This also means that once an order is approved, only the retailer can change the order.